Off-road motorhoming in Australia
Making room for outdoor adventureIf you’re spending the festive period in the sun down under, then take heed of the new release from Britz Campervans. It’s the four-wheel drive Safari Landcruiser, based on a Toyota Landcruiser, that addresses the problem of setting up large on-ground tents when camping in the outback. The five-passenger vehicles features:
• A durable and top-quality rooftop-mounted tent that is assembled in five minutes!
• An attached awning, which provides additional privacy and shelter from the Aussie sun, and can double as an extra sleeping area if needed.
• A large well designed storage area installed at the rear of the Landcruiser, suitable for food and water as well as tables, chairs and all the essential camping gear.
• Robust slide out bench surfaces and doors as well as the latest in refrigeration and freezer technology to make cooking a breeze.
• Portable, two-ring gas stove.
• Sleeps up to five.
• 4.5-litre turbodiesel engine.
Britz Customer Experience Design Manager, Ed Burak wanted his team to immerse themselves in the true experience through the eyes of their customers. Ed said, “Only by driving alongside our customers and sharing meals and stories over the campfire, could we fully understand how to better meet their needs. It allowed us to have conversations about how Britz customers use their 4WD vehicles.”
The Britz Safari Landcruiser is available for hire from Broome, Darwin, Alice Springs and Cairns Britz branches. Bookings for travel, May onwards are available now. For more information on the new design Britz Safari Landcruiser visit www.britz.com.au or call 1800 331 454.
For more places to go in your own motorhome, read the latest issue of MMM magazine.