National Motorhome Show seminars available now
The National Motorhome Show 2013 offered visitors even more value for money with the return of the MMM seminars - and you can watch them all now on Motorhome TV.
Presented by a range of industry experts, the seminars offered advice and insight into a range of subjects, from buying a motorhome, to knowing your payload and preventing motorhome crime.
The topics covered at this year’s shows were:
- Buying a motorhome - presented by Dave Hurrell, Senior Road Tester MMM/Which Motorhome and Ross Edwards, Managing Director of Travelworld RV
- Motorhome insurance – presented by Stuart Craig, Sales and Marketing Manager at Shield Total Insurance and Barry Norris, MMM Interchange Consultant
- Motorhome payload – presented by Gareth Marsh of SvTech and Barry Norris
- Surviving off hook-up – presented by Clive Mott, MMM Interchange Consultant and Dave Newell, electronics expert
- Protecting your motorhome against criminals – presented by vehicle crime prevention specialist PC Paul Ennis and Stuart Craig of Shield Total Insurance
- Travelling safely in your motorhome – presented by Philippa Brown-Jackson, Product Development Manager at Bailey of Bristol, Simon Poole, Managing Director of Jerba, and Barry Norris.
Click on the link now to enjoy free expert help and advice on key aspects of motorhoming