Change to celebrity entertainment at the Northern Motorhome Show
The Northern Motorcaravan Show, 19-21 July, Cheshire Showground, Knutsford, is the north-west’s fastest growing outdoor motorhome show, combining the latest motorhomes, accessories and great entertainment.
This year, comedian, actor and TV personality Brian Conley, headlines Saturday night’s line-up, along with 1970s pop sensation Showaddywaddy.
A total of four nights of evening entertainment will be available to campers, including;
- Rock ‘n’ roll and 50s music from the Class of ’58
- Barry Steels with his tribute to the unforgettable Roy Orbison
- 1960s Manchester beat group The Dakotas
- 1960s English rock group Cupid’s Inspiration
- Soul and Motown from Nyah King
- A tribute to the Everly Brothers from Two of a Kind and Steve Halliday