Campervan hire company, Bunk Campers, awarded Good to Go mark
Campervan hire company, Bunk Campers, has been awarded the 'Good to Go' industry standard mark.
The Good to Go scheme —devised by Visit England and in partnership with Tourism Northern Ireland, Visit Scotland and Visit Wales — is the official UK mark given to tourism and hospitality businesses that have worked hard to follow Government guidelines surrounding Covid-19, ensuring there are adequate cleanliness and social distancing measures in place.
Bunk Campers, which has rental depots across the UK, has taken extensive measures to ensure its staff and customers are protected against coronavirus, including:
- Online check-in prior to arrival
- Covid-secure workplaces in line with Government procedures
- Installing protective screens, social distancing and the use of personal protective equipment
- Vehicle collections and returns with limited contact
- Video vehicle demonstrations replacing staff handovers
- Deep cleaning of vehicles including interior surfaces, appliances, floors, drivers cab, kitchen utensils, bedding, extra items. While vehicle exteriors are all washed with professional cleaning materials
- Increased hand-sanitising facilities.
Bunk Campers has also introduced new booking and cancellation policies, including a 'book now, pay later' option and free cancellation, date change or campervan hire voucher should your booking be affected by coronavirus-related Government restrictions.