Caravan - Summer 2018
... Read More >>
On Sale: 27 Jun 2018
Monthly Digital Subscription
Packed into the Summer 2018 issue of Caravan magazine:
- National Parks' Special Edition - 24 pages of superb scenery and sites - discover 15 sensational regions, all around the British Isles
- Incredible 1950's UK-to-Italy tour - family of six tows over 4000 miles with a 59bhp MKII Ford Consul
- Caravan of the month: Caravelair Antarès 480 reviewed - this lightweight, high-spec, fixed-bed tourer is a doddle to tow
- Insurance guide: find the best cover and deal to protect your tourer - our in-depth and accessible guide tells you all you need to know
- Satellite TV systems: from £100 to £1800 - there's something for everyone - great TV reception anytime, anywhere - whatever your budget
- 2-berth Bailey Unicorn Seville - award winner under the microscope - comfort and luxury in a stylish, compact and lightweight package
- 10 used caravan bargains: make your money go further - save £1000s on a quality used tourer at Wandahome, Knottingley
- Kit & Caboodle: £350-worth of cool new gear up for grabs - win a cooker, Tilley hats, bedding, towels and books this month
- Bailey's brilliant 'Bristanbul' tour from the UK to Turkey...and back! Pursuit and Pegasus 5000-mile tour to discover Turkish delight!
And much, much more!