DIY pillowcase make
Perfect personalised pillowcases take no time at all to make and are something the whole family can get involved in. You don't need much equipment and it costs just a few pounds!
Sandy Evans from Devon is a true crafty caravanner and enjoys spending time with her family in their six-berth Sterling Celebration called Stanley. She loves creating things for her caravan and has shared this quick make with Caravan readers...
You will need
- Plain pillowcases
- Thin Brush
- Fabric paint (expect to pay around £3)
What to do
- Sketch out a simple design, a linear one works best
- Copy the sketch onto the pillowcases using a pencil.
- Carefully use the thin brush to paint your design onto the fabric.
- Add other colours if you wish once the first coat has dried.
- Iron to ‘seal’ the design and you’re done!
Follow Sandy on Instagram @TreesTeaAndTheSea