Packed into the January 2019 issue of MMM:
FREE 60-PAGE SOMERSET TRAVEL GUIDE packed with the top Somerset attractions, great things to do, campsites to stay on and much more!
WIN GREAT PRIZES including Meaco dehumidifiers, pitch saver signs and tickets to the Scottish Caravan, Motorhome and Holiday Home Show
- Add a little colour to your winter with a trip to see Lancashire’s snowdrops and the bright lights of Blackpool, as well as the myths of the Scottish borders and getting active in the extraordinary Lakes
- Cross the channel for a charming tour of the French Cévennes region and the beauty of Switzerland in the autumn
- Plus, readers review campsites they’ve stayed on in the UK and Europe
- If you’re in the market for a campervan, we’ve reviewed two very different ones this month, the fixed bed Adria Twin with that large overcab sunroof and a classic Auto-Sleeper front lounge model with a great kitchen
- Plus, we take a look at the island bed version of Dethleffs’ new mid-range Pulse line-up
- An owner reports on the search for an A-class without a fixed bed and why Bürstner’s Aviano 645 fits the bill perfectly
- Solving the speedo visibility issues by replacing the black dials with white ones
- Making a custom frame to fix semi-rigid solar panel to a coachbuilt motorhome roof
- Understanding your motorhome tyre and wheel sizes, plus information on possible upgrades
- Advice on choosing an island bed motorhome on the secondhand scene, plus price guides taken from dealer forecourts
- Where to find the best bargains on new motorhomes across the UK, with discounts of up to £6k this month
- Plus, spotting a future classic, great accessories for motorhomers and more
And much, much more!