Welcome to this packed 2020 May issue of MMM!
● Get your cameras ready and head to the Cotswolds to explore three wildlife spots
● For all those History buffs Roman Chichester is a perfect place to see a variety of sights with its gorgeous landscapes and museums.
● Looking to Explore Scotland, find out the Top 10 sites to stay on
● Read reviews of two luxury A-classes that are very different – an island bed Carthago E-line and a rear lounge Le Voyageur
● Look at a new Bilbo’s end kitchen campervan on the VW T6.1
● A single bed/end washroom Elddis that gets dealer special treatment
● An owner reviews his first motorhome, an end kitchen Auto-Trail Imala
● Understanding weights and payloads and what you can do if your motorhome is overloaded
● Try out the simple DIY jobs that include improving the internet in your motorhome and adapting a trailer with a second door
● Readers’ technical questions answered, from gas to electrics
● Look at six great deals on new and used motorhomes with savings of over £10k
● Why not try before you buy: why motorhome hire is not just for newcomers
● Looking for a motorhome or campervan with a palatial washroom? Read our useful second-hand guide this month
Plus, accessory reviews, readers’ letters, classic motorhomes and more!
More leisure time to enjoy? Why not try the MMM Digital issue and discover many extras including more travel photos, road test videos, audio enhancements, interactive adverts and more. Download it now and enjoy it instantly