Packed into the April 2017 issue of MMM:
- Discover more of the British isles, with an unusual tour in Scotland, family fun in dramatic north Devon, the coastal beauty of the Gower peninsula and arty East Sussex.
- Looking for sun? We feature an amazing trip through France, gorgeous Andalusia and an adventure to Pompeii and Puglia
- Plus, 12 great campsites for holidays with dogs
- MMM’s experts review two very different motorhomes: Frankia’s slimmed down lightweight luxury A-class and Bailey’s extra-wide rear lounge low-profile.
- Ford fans should take a look at our review of the new Benimar Tessoro with twin single beds, based on the latest Transit
- Plus, an owner reviews his privately imported RMB A-class
- Simple projects for the weekend to make motorhoming easier, from enlarging water tanks to changing to LED lights.
- Readers' motorhoming problems and their solutions
- Plus, how to fix a sticking handbrake on a Fiat Ducato and everything you need to know about the latest smart alternators on Euro VI engines.
- Get a bargain on a new motorhome with our pick of the latest discounts on dealer forecourts
- Advice on buying a micro motorhome with price guides
- Delve into the world of classic campers every month
- Record your amazing adventures with a raft of digital camera gadgets and read about the latest accessories to buy
GREAT PRIZES WORTH OVER £1,860 including Cobra sat-navs, Newbury rally passes, Camperstop guides and Dutch travel books
And much, much more