Positioned on a gently sloping, south-facing site with beautiful views across the valley Red Kite is in an ideal location for exploring the Clywedog Reservoir, Hafren Forest and the Elan valley or further afield the Snowdonia National Park or the Brecon Beacons. The route to Llanidloes is only 20 minutes along a well-lit footpath and only 40 minutes drive to beautiful coastal towns.
Situated on a gently sloping, south facing side of the Clywedog Valley easily accessible directly off the B4518 with large tarmac entrance. Offering peace and tranquillity with superb views across the Welsh Valley and a warm, friendly welcome and always on hand to help. Within the grounds of the park there are large dog walking areas, with a separate fenced off dog training area. There are nice walks from the park into town, or along the river Clywedog, and the Severn Way skirts the park, please ask at reception for more information.
· Great Crested Newt pond and picnic areas
· Rental cars can be delivered and collected
· Total of 20 acres to explore
· 20 minute walk to Llanidloes
· Large clean refuse and recycling area
· Late arrivals bay with electric hook-up and water.
· Number plate recognition entry system
The park is laid out into four terraces/areas: Tylluan Wen (Owl), Bwncath (Buzzard), Barcud Coch (Red Kite) and Creyr Glas (Heron) which you can view on the site plan. All pitches are gravel hardstanding, accessed along tarmac roadways with brick pavior edgings. Each pitch is fully serviced with its own bollard featuring:
· 16 amp electricity
· Fresh water connection
· Grey water disposal
· Brown water disposal (If using green chemical)
· Free Wifi available on all pitches
· Piped television
The ‘Loo of the Year Platinum award winning’ block with underfloor heating throughout features:
· Sensor activated flushing toilets, hand basins and showers
· Two private rooms each containing a toilet, wash basin and shower
· Fully fitted out disabled wet room
· Laundrette including washers, dryers, ironing board and handwashing facilities
· Washing up room with secondary information point
· Dog wash room complete with dryer
· Elsan point for blue chemical
· Friendly owners and staff always on hand to help
· Tourist Information
· Calor Gas stocked
· Caravan and motorhome accessories available
· Ice creams available
Whats On Nearby:
· Clywedog Dam and sailing club less than 3 miles away
· 20-minute walk into the market town of Llanidloes
· Red Kite feeding centres only 20 minutes' drive
· 40 minutes from Royal Welsh showground
· 40 minutes to Welsh coastal towns
15 minutes' drive to the Hafren Forest with many walking/hiking trails some leading to the source of the river Severn.
B4518, Llanidloes, Powys, Wales
Distance: 36.76 Miles
Orleton Road, Ludlow, Shropshire, West Midlands. SY8 1XF
Autocruise, Auto-Sleepers, Bailey, Bessacarr, Bürstner, Swift. Base & habitation service, repairs & Class 4 MoT. Bailey motorhomes. ...