Editor's Pick: Residential Park Profile - Kingsdown Meadow
Kingsdown Meadow sits in the ancient farm hamlet of Knatts Valley, in Kent, surrounded by countryside, yet within easy reach of a host of amenities. It’s six miles from Sevenoaks and just a few miles from the M20, M26 and M25 network.
Why we love it:
- It’s in a convenient location, with supermarkets, golf courses and the Bluewater Shopping Centre all within a few miles of the park.
- From train stations at Otford and Shoreham, you can be in the centre of London in around 25 minutes.
- There are several circular walking and cycling routes in the Knatts Valley area.
- Just over eight miles south of the park is the moated manor house, Ightham Mote, at Ivy Hatch. This fourteenth century mansion, now owned by the National Trust, is an architectural marvel, partly timbered, partly of stone construction.
- Kent is well known for its castles and gardens to discover.
Homes available include the Oakgrove Waverton, priced at £375,000, a Prestige Buckland at £260,000, an Omar Ikon at £275,000 and a Prestige Sofia, also at £275,000. All are 40ft by 20ft homes. In addition, buyers have the opportunity to design their own home, from £225,000.
Contact Serenity Parks
0800 644 4499
Serenity Parks website
Park & holiday home advice to your door!
Park & Holiday Home Inspiration magazine, helping you find your ideal home
The printed Park & Holiday Home Inspiration magazine is a full colour, glossy magazine printed to the highest of specifications on enviromentally sound FSC-certified paper of the highest quality. You can choose from: single issues, special offers and annual subscriptions. Delivered directly to your door with additional specials included free, you can enjoy reading your magazine whenever and wherever you like.
Want to know more about Park & Holiday Home Inspiration magazine?About the magazine