Editor's Pick: Residential park profile - Cauldron Barn Farm Park
Cauldron Barn Farm Park is a 14-acre park that will eventually have around 100 homes. It's part of the Berkeleyparks group
This is a really special place to consider when you're looking to relocate.
Why we love it:
- It's just 15 minutes' walk from the sands of Swanage Bay
- Surrounded by endless walking possibilities, both along the coast and in the Purbeck Hills
- Swanage is a lovely little resort with a curving, sheltered beach
- You can take a boat trip to Poole Harbour or a steam train ride to Corfe Castle, the 1,000-year-old ruin that perches amid the Purbeck Hills
- Days-out possibilities abound
- The New Forest, with its vast expanses of heathland, pretty villages and, of course, the iconic ponies, is not far away
- The fascination of the geological phenomenon known as the Jurassic Coast is on your doorstep
More than 50 plots are now available, and four homes are now for sale. These are a Willerby Hazlewood at £238,000, a Lissett Berkeley Special at £349,000, an Omar Sandringham at £260,000, and an Omar Image at £266,000.
Park & holiday home advice to your door!
Park & Holiday Home Inspiration magazine, helping you find your ideal home
The printed Park & Holiday Home Inspiration magazine is a full colour, glossy magazine printed to the highest of specifications on enviromentally sound FSC-certified paper of the highest quality. You can choose from: single issues, special offers and annual subscriptions. Delivered directly to your door with additional specials included free, you can enjoy reading your magazine whenever and wherever you like.
Want to know more about Park & Holiday Home Inspiration magazine?About the magazine