Packed into the July issue of Campervan magazine:
- News - all the latest goings on in the campervan world
- Hillside Birchover S - check out this cheeky sub-£40k Vee-Dub T6.1 camper
- Orange Campers Trouvaille - plenty of space for family living in a SWB Peugeot Boxer
- Volkswagen California Coast - the latest in-house camper from VW is very competitive
- WildAx Solaris XL - a big, family-friendly ’van that’s stood the test of time
- Croatia - Carol and Anthony get third-time lucky and finally make it!
- Destination of the month - why the Jurassic Coast is not to be missed off your bucklist
- Jurassic parks - fab sites for exploring Devon and Dorset’s Jurassic Coast
- York - skinflint, Joyce, enjoys a city break in York on the cheap
- Adults-only campsites - avoid a frisbee in the face by staying where kids cannot!
- Campervan community - making the most of lockdown with driveway camp-outs
- The Lake District - tales of drunken sailors and drug smuggling at Ullswater
- Driving the scenic A39 coastal road around England’s southwest
- 1989 Mercedes Unimog - Ross had this fantastic beast converted in Australia
- 2019 CMC HemBil Urban - as tested by Campervan. Peter just couldn’t resist having it
In the know
- Cookery - tasty veggie side dishes to spice up your barbecue feast
- Paws on Tour - top tips for keeping your pooch entertained in lockdown
- Type Approval - why the vehicle approval system matters for campervans
- Accessories - all the latest camping gear and gadgets put to the test
And much, much more!
Ever thought of going digital? Try the latest issue today for just 99p and enjoy all these extras - loads more articles directly from Campervan’s website, interactive content, extra pages with additional photos, videos of campervans and accessories, interactive adverts and live weblinks and much more!
Download it now!