Welcome to the May 2020 issue of What Motorhome, packed with:
- Base vehicles - Our complete guide
- Adria Coral Axess 600 SL - Under 7m with single beds
- Auto-Sleeper Warwick Duo - Marquis special with auto’ gearbox
- Bailey Autograph 79-2F - Rare variation on French bed theme
- Benimar Tessoro 487 - Super-spacious new front lounge model
- Bürstner Lyseo M T 690 G - Rear-drive Mercedes low-profile
- Chausson 650 - Like a 640 only shorter
- CMC HemBil Urban - So good the Editor bought it!
- Hillside Cromford - Rear kitchen/loo VW gets redesigned
- Hymer T-Class S 685 - On standard FWD Mercedes chassis
- IH 630 RD/S4 - Classy van conversion with four seatbelts
- Pilote Pacific P626D - So new the first ones don’t arrive ‘til June
- Rolling Homes Expedition - The VW T6.1 that wants to get dirty
- Swift Edge 476 Black Edition - Entry-level range gets a black cab
- Swift Escape Compact C502 - Low-level single beds in downsized ’van
- Volkswagen California Coast - Less kit, less cash, same great design
- WildAx Proteus - New Ford Transit Custom pop-top
- The MMM test Elddis Majestic
- Dealer forecourt – Chelston - Five great deals in the southwest
- Finance – Buying on HP
- Classified advertising - Buy and sell
And much, much more!
FANCY TRYING SOMETHING NEW? Download the FREE 44-page digital sample issue of What Motorhome now! Click here to download TODAY!