The August 2020 issue of What Motorhome is a special campervan issue celebrating 70 years of VW Campervans from splitties and bay windows to the latest T6s and reviews of the latest campervans.
News and views
- Now is the time to buy a campervan, with our advice
- The new Vauxhall-based campervan
- 70 years of Volkswagen campers - From the splitty to the T6.1
- A1 Campers Explorer - Using the California sliding seat
- Benimar Benivan 120 - Rear lounge with added spec
- Bilbo’s Nexa+ - Revised rear kitchen VW T6.1
- Chausson 33 Line V594 - Linking France and the UK
- Danbury Raven - It’s back to black for this Ford
- Dirty Weekender VW T6.1 - With metal-coated cabinets
- Hymer Free 600 Campus - Special edition with added roof bed
- Knights Custom Prestige Tourer - A T6 that’s a cinema on wheels!
- Murvi Pimento SB - Superb, single-bed two-berth
- Orange Campers Trouvaille - VW layout, but on a Fiat Ducato
- Three Bridge Tourer LWB - Maximising storage in a T6
- Tribe East Edition - Design your own décor in this VW
- VisionTech 20/20 Vision - £87k Volkswagen with all the toys
- Wellhouse Lowhams Summit - Dealer special Ford campervan
- WildAx Europa - Now on the latest Renault Master
- Finance - How to find the best deal
- Classified advertising - Buy and sell Motorhomes and accessories
And much, much more!
Considered going digital? Why not try What Motorhome for just 99p - download the latest issue now and you could be reading it instantly, plus enjoying a range of extra benefits not available with the printed magazine! Click here now