NEW 2019 Compass Kimberley motorhomes
Here are the new Compass motorhomes launched by Kimberley Caravans for the 2019 season, as seen in 'The Essential Guide to 2019 Motorhomes and Campervans'...
Compass Kensington motorhome
- Price from: £40,999
- Base vehicle: Peugeot Boxer 2.0l low-line chassi
- Layouts: End kitchen
- Berths: 2
- Travel seats: 2
- Gross weight: 3,300kg
- Payload: 753kg* base model minus extras
Brand new and launching this 2019 season, the British-built Compass motorhome range returns to the market after nearly a decade. Building on our long-standing relationship with Compass, Kimberley have commissioned the exclusive Kensington range, offering the best possible combination of features and value for money. Also available as a campervan, although specifications may vary.
The 115 model is the perfect motorhome for two people. A large comfortable lounge area, great kitchen layout and stylish bathroom are complimented with ample storage and exclusive Kensington extras, such as a cab blinds, motorhome alarm, microwave, alloy wheels, external BBQ point, rear parking sensor, DAB digital radio and a Winter Pack.
In the cab, you’ll enjoy cruise control, fully adjustable coordinated cab seats with armrests, driver and passenger airbags, Bluetooth and USB, and radio steering wheel-mounted controls, amongst other things.
Need something bigger? Then we’ve got that covered, too, with the four-berth 155 model or the six-berth Kensington 196. See the all-new Compass Kensington range at our Nottingham and Darlington branches today!
Highlights of Compass Kimberley 2019 motorhomes
- Belts = Berths: A fully homologated seatbelt for every passenger
- Peugeot Boxer 2.0l 130bhp HDi turbo Euro VI engine with 6-speed manual transmission (automatic available)
- Fully adjustable coordinated cab seats with armrests, and driver and passenger airbags
- Radio steering wheel-mounted controls, Bluetooth and USB, and cruise control
- Aquaclean upholstery – wipes clean with water
- Whale® 4kW underslung dual-fuel heating, and Whale® Expanse dual-fuel 8l underslung water heater, 100l underslung fresh water tank, 70l underslung waste water tank
- OZIO Upholstery – cool in summer, warm in winter
- Craftsman-built cabinetry with positive locking
- New VIN CHIP™ theft deterrent and identification system
- 12V control panel – everything at a glance!