What to expect at the Malvern Caravan Show this weekend…
Malvern Caravan Show,
5th – 7th October 2018
Three Counties Showground,
It’s been a wonderful season for the Warners Show’s team, and for the second time this year we have headed back to the beautiful Worcestershire to the Three Counties Showground to help their team run the Malvern Caravan Show!
Our trade team have been working hard over the past few days, to make sure that the stands are marked out and the site is ready to welcome over 90 exhibitors for the weekend.
The majority of traders are now on site, and are busy getting set up ahead of the trade area opening at 9.30am tomorrow.
Many campers have already arrived too, and set up their pitches for the weekend.
Aside from the bustling trade area; where you will be able to browse over 200 new and used vehicles, take your pick through thousands of accessories, as well as seek advice or guidance from both local and national dealers, there is also several other activities to keep you busy across the weekend...
- This evening will be an opportunity for those campers on site to test their knowledge with a Caravan Magazine Quiz in the Severn Hall - door's open from 7pm, so make sure you get a good seat!
- Show your support to Macmillan with a coffee morning tomorrow, followed shortly after by bingo, so don't forget to bring your dabbers!
- A variety of Evening performances across Friday, Saturday and Sunday – hope you packed your dancing shoes!
- Shuttle bus service into Great Malvern running on a continuous loop throughout Saturday.
- Not forgetting the Fun Dog Show on Sunday morning too!
Pre booking has now closed for the on-site camping, however campers can still pay on the gate, and camp until Monday 8th October for just £47.
So whether you have a motorhome, campervan or caravan we’d love you to see you there!
For more information regarding this weekend, please head to www.malverncaravanshow.co.uk.