The National Park & Holiday Homes Show 2017 – A Sneak peek!
The Newbury Showground will become home to a sea of motorhomes, holiday homes and park lodges next weekend as two of the largest events in the outdoor leisure calendar return.
We’ve been speaking to some of the industry insiders attending The National Park and Holiday Homes Show to see what they’ll be bringing to Berkshire this May…
Samantha Baylis from Prestige & Homeseeker explains that ‘Our brand new park home the ‘Avanti’ 50 x 20 will be on show with its unique front entrance. This creates a street scene style development yet with a contemporary twist.’ Its key features include:
- Fronted Entrance
- Coloured co-ordinated sofa, curtains and carpets
- Fully fitted kitchen, and bedroom furniture with walk in wardrobe & en-suite
- Four burner gas hob, eye level oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine
- Dining table including four chairs, coffee table & TV cabinet.
- Energy efficient A Rated boiler
- Built to British Standard 3632 and protected by a 10 year Platinum Seal structural warranty
She continues ‘Our stand (11P) will also be hosting the Reprise 40 x 20 (Jim Fury Parks), Residence 42 x 20 (Haulfryn), Anthem 46 x 20, Sofia 42 x 20 (John Romans Park Homes) and Sonata II 40 x 20 (Turners Park Group) for visitors to browse.’
For those already with a park home or perhaps looking to buy a pre-loved one, Northamptonshire based refurbishment company Nuvex will be showcasing one of their latest transformations. They will happily talk through all the options available to you when it comes to modernising an existing build.
Excitingly, Tingdene Homes Ltd will be presenting the redesigned ‘Hayden Classic’ for the first time, but if you can’t wait any longer you can register for pre-launch information by sending your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Omar Park & Leisure Homes will be showing the new version of the The Accent 40 x 20. The exterior of the new 2017 model retains many of the popular features of its predecessor but now includes French doors to the fully glazed façade and feature Canexel cladding around the windows on the side elevations and to the roof dormer. Meanwhile, Wessex Park Homes will have the 45 x 20 Dorset Luxury Park Home on their stand.
Last but not least, Europe’s oldest park home manufacturer Stately Albion will be in attendance with eight designs…
- 45 X 20 Platinum Contemporary (Leisure Parks UK)
- 45 X 20 Wentwood (Leisure Parks UK)
- 40 X 20 Tredegar (Berkeley Parks)
- 40 X 20 Woburn (Barrs Residential)
- 50 X 20 Windsor (Duvall Park Homes)
- 46 X 20 Raglan (Allens Caravans)
- 54 X 22 Kensington (Premier Park Homes)
- 46 X 20 Badminton (Cavendish Park Homes)
- 46 X 13 Chatsworth Silver
The above names are just a snapshot of everything you can expect to see, as there will be over 25 homes on show in total.
The show which runs in conjunction with The Southern Motorhome Show is open from 9.30am – 5.00pm (4.30pm Sunday) daily, with day visitor entrance costing just £7 per adult. This includes entrance to both events, free parking and a free showguide.
We’ll see you there!