Packed into Park & Holiday Home Inspiration - Issue 11 2020:
Park Home Contents
- Would you like to live the holiday lifestyle all of the time? We find residential parks on which you can!
- Two new homes – one for living, one for holidays, one price. Manufacturer breaks new ground on pricing
- Luxury and style at an affordable price. Tingdene’s Overstone park home is both modern and sophisticated
- A canalside park in Cheshire. Plots are now available and there’s a show home to see
- The easy way to make a quick move. Buyers tell us how an assisted move scheme worked for them
- Editor’s Pick of park homes: Omar Image. Stylish simplicity, created with affordability in mind
- Two parks in wonderful Wales. Homes for permanent living and homes for holidays, from Berkeleyparks
- Choosing insurance cover to suit your needs. Our guide will set you on the right track to finding the best policy for you
- Editor’s Pick of residential parks: Marston Edge. Just five miles from Stratford-upon-Avon, on the edge of the Costwolds
- Beaches, city, dales – and our pick of top attractions. Our guide explores the vast variety that Yorkshire offers for living and leisure
Holiday Home Contents:
- Your own safe haven! Why owning a holiday home has never been more attractive
- Definition of a holiday home... and how it has changed over the years
- Spreading the cost of your holiday home. There are lots of finance options; our guide will get you started
- Stacks of choice. Four holiday homes to suit four budget levels, from Oakwood
- Coves and countryside. New holiday homes and lodges in south Cornwall
- Riverside charm and family fun. Beside the Thames, a park with a host of activities on offer
- Editor’s Pick of holiday homes: Willerby Avonmore. A home priced to be affordable, and in a choice of sizes
- Plenty to explore from two parks. In the North Yorkshire Moors and the Vale of York
- Editor’s Pick of holiday parks. Sandy Balls Holiday Village in Hampshire
And much more!
Have you considered the digital Park & Holiday Home Inspiration? Try it today for just 99p and enjoy the full range of benefits.