26/09/2017 Share this story Share on Facebook icon Share on Twitter icon Share on Pinterest icon Share on Google Plus icon Share on Linked In icon Share via Email icon

Trigano completes acquisition of Adria

0df09002-a65c-4cb2-b456-5a5651220f0d

The French Trigano Group has completed the acquisition of a majority 85% share of Slovenian motorhome and caravan maker, Adria

With the closure of transaction, Adria Mobil has become a member of the Trigano Group, which is now 85% owner, while Adria management team retained the remaining 15% stake. 

Earlier this year, Trigano bought British manufacturer, Auto-Sleeper and the UK's largest dealer group, Marquis Leisure.

Trigano says that with this new acquisition it is now the biggest group in leisure vehicle industry in Europe.

Trigano, which also owns several other brands that are sold in the UK including Auto-Trail, Mobilvetta, Roller Team, Chausson and Benimar, said its annual sales last year came to more than €13 billion (£11.4bn) and employs some 7,000 employees. 

Adria Mobil group sales reached €355m (£311m) in 2016 and employs more than 1,600 employees.

Trigano said the ownership change will "bring new potential and synergy effect for the company based on continuation of Adria Mobil’s long-term growth strategy, keeping the tradition and values of Adria brand name, keeping all job positions in all production locations in Slovenia and keeping all key business functions with current management in Novo mesto."

You can read a full exclusive interview with the head of the Trigano Group, Francois Feuillet in the November issue of MMM magazine, which goes on sale on 12 October. You can pre-order your copy of the November issue of MMM magazine here.

Or alternatively, you can get a digital version of MMM magazine here.

News

26/09/2017 Share this story Share on Facebook icon Share on Twitter icon Share on Pinterest icon Share on Google Plus icon Share on Linked In icon Share via Email icon

Recent Updates

A new luxury lodges manufacturer has launched into business. Infinity Premier Homes unveiled its first product at the Manchester Caravan and ...


Omar releases luxury lodge investment opportunity in Norfolk

A luxury lodge development called Otter’s Mead is taking place in the countryside close to the Norfolk coast. ...


Omar to display the latest luxury holiday lodge at Glasgow show

If you love Scotland, the Kintyre peninsula and have been thinking about buying a holiday lodge, here’s ...


9 rare freehold holiday lodges soon available in Cornwall

A unique holiday park is being established in the Cornish village of Pensilva, four miles from Liskeard. ...


Other News

Transforming how buyers and park owners find what is best for them through a redefined digital experience is what Tingdene Homes is aiming to achieve ...


Celtic Holiday Parks gets a double first

Celtic Holiday Parks, the Pembrokeshire leisure group, is celebrating after winning two industry awards. ...


Holiday park raises thousands for air ambulance charity

Stockton-on-Tees holiday park, Drovers Way, raised £2,200 for the Great North Air Ambulance Service at a ...


Park Leisure adds 23 luxury lodges and holiday homes to Cornish site

Park Leisure’s Oyster Bay Coastal and Country Retreat is to get 23 more luxury holiday homes and lodges at ...