Advertising feature - Heritage Homes
The company believes in giving customers the freedom to design their own perfect living area, so you can have a say in everything from the type of curtain fabric used to the best position for each window to maximise the views.
Because each home is hand-built, you can even specify factors such as wheelchair access – the emphasis is very much on making you a bespoke home that meets your every need.
With a huge range of styles on offer, featuring everything from vaulted pine ceilings to integrated sundecks and spiral staircases, each Heritage park or holiday home offers comfortable, spacious living and the latest in contemporary features.
High levels of design and construction also come as standard, including:
• Hand-crafted construction using only quality timber products for all skirting, architrave, door casings and doors.
• Full insulation, making each home as efficient as a conventional bricks and mortar house – and ideal for use all year round.
• uPVC double glazed windows (triple glazing is also available if you prefer).
• Steel roofing tiles with a mineral coating on the outside to give a traditional look.
• Quality exterior materials, including stipple, log cladding (cedar or pine) and new products such as Canexel – processed cedar fibre boards coated with an environmentally safe, water-based formula.
Heritage builds all its park homes to current British standards (BS3632) and offers environmentally friendly, energy efficient alternatives to conventional building methods if customers prefer, such as sheep wool insulation, triple glazing, condensing boilers, energy efficient appliances and solar panels.
Timber is only sourced from sustainable resources, and the average build time is just three to four weeks from start to completion, plus approximately two days to site and connect the home.
Heritage Homes (Wales) Ltd
Penamser Business Park, Porthmadog, Gwynedd LL49 9GB
Tel: 01766 515 072
Fax: 01766 515 099
Email: [email protected] or [email protected]