We discover the Outer Hebrides, mid Wales and go on a brilliant tour of England's mighty fortresses.
... Read More >>
On Sale: 20 Aug 2015
Get your first digital issue for just £2.99, then pay only £3.99 a month
- First off, we have an unmissable trip to the Outer Hebrides where deserted golden beaches and amazing scenery greet you around every corner. Or what about the glory of mid Wales, where the scenery is to die for. If castles are your thing, then join Craig Roberts on a brilliant tour of southeast England’s mighty fortresses.
- If you love France and cheese you’ll appreciate this tour of northern France that has cheese at its very heart. If romance is more your thing then these two tours are for you – one is to the delightful Mediterranean island of Corsica and the other is to the Italian Lakes.
- If that’s not enough motorhome travel for one issue, then our guest writer, Martin Dorey, shares two more of his favourite walks in the every beautiful Lake District.
- There’s loads more in this issue, including reviews by our expert road testers of two of the most luxurious motorhomes we have tested in a long time. One is of Hymer’s latest A-class built just for two, it’s unusual, it’s brilliant and you get to watch the video review too.
- The other luxury motorhome to make it into MMM’s pages this month is from a British manufacturer called, RS Motorhomes. Have a look at what a British luxury motorhome looks like.
- There’s nothing worse than pitching up at a stunning wild camping spot, only to discovering your leisure battery isn’t up to the job. Well we set our tech team on this and they’ve come up with loads of advice to help.