Packed into the May issue of MMM:
- Intriguing UK breaks from an idyllic week in and around Poole to a brilliant adventure on the Kintyre peninsula, plus a weekend in Leicestershire and an adventure beside the Tees
- Venture further afield to the Baltics, Germany's Black Forest and the Spanish costas
- Plus, handpicked campsites perfect for enjoying your hobbies
- Three very different motorhomes reviewed; Bürstner's Lyseo with a rear L-shaped lounge, a Benimar with low single beds and a Globecar high-top campervan with a bed in a rising roof
- A couple's love for their compact Weinsberg coachbuilt with fixed single beds
- A campervanners takes a Pilote coachbuilt away for a few days
- Thinking about towing a car or trailer? Read our essential advice on car trailers and A-frames, plus where to get the best tailor-made lightweight trailer
- We show you how to manage your tyre pressures with an aftermarket monitoring system
- Plus, solutions to readers' motorhoming problems
- Advice on buying the right motorhome at an outdoor motorhome show
- Looking for a French bed coachbuilt? Read our essential guide and pick of models from UK dealer forecourts
- Plus, we highlight accessories for towbars and trailers to improve your motorhome's storage capacity
Win prizes worth over £3,000 including a satellite TV system and weekend passes to the Midsummer Motorhome Show at Stoneleigh.
And much, much more!