This issue of MMM is packed full of brilliant motorhome tours, which will take on a wonderful journey from the idyllic wilderness of Northumberland to the magnificence of the Malverns and the impressive North York Moors.
... Read More >>
On Sale: 30 Apr 2015
Get your first digital issue for just £2.99, then pay only £3.99 a month
- We also have city breaks – yes city breaks and motorhomes do mix – in Bristol and across the Channel in Ghent.
- Finally our travel writers will take you on a motorhome odyssey with a different through France and Spain.
- And, back by popular demand, MMM’s favourite travel writer, Andy Stothert, goes on a hillwalking in the Lakes.
- And, just for you, we’ve included loads of extra pictures into several of these travel articles for you to discover
- As well as the many reader reviews of campsites they’ve stayed on, we also share our selection of the best campsites to stay at if you’re heading for north of the border to Scotland
- MMM’s road testers have also been busy as they put the latest Adria Twin – a very compact campervan – through its paces.
- Better still this issue also has an excellent review of a very unusual coachbuilt, which looks like a campervan but is actually a monocoque coachbuilt. And, there is a video of the review just for you.
- For those of you planning some motorhome DIY, we have some great practical advice, including a guide to how to create your own bespoke insulated screens, and a guide to fitting an LED awning light.
- Our technical experts also explain all about the law and the use of rear seats to carry passengers in motorhomes, as well as explain all about towbars, weights and payloads
- This issue also has loads of news, including details of the latest Renault-based Rimor motorhomes, great competitions that give you the chance to win motorhome show tickets, a drive-away awning and more and expert buying advice on electric bike kits and on where to shop to save thousands of pounds off your next motorhome.
- Enjoy your digital MMM and happy motorhoming!