We’ve got a brilliant issue of MMM for you this month, full of inspiring tours in the UK and to your favourite parts of Europe.
... Read More >>
On Sale: 28 May 2015
Get your first digital issue for just £2.99, then pay only £3.99 a month
- We take you on delightful tour discovering the wilder side of Lake District, go on a fascinating adventure north of the border to take in the wonders of Scotland’s historic glass art, head into Yorkshire to take in the natural and manmade wonders of this amazing county and motorhome down to Dorset to take in the sights and sounds of the Dorset Steam Fair.
- Then we head over the Channel for part two of an epic tour of France that takes in the majesty of the mighty Pyrenees, our motorhoming travel writers also find why Bayreuth is a Mecca for Wagner fans and why tiny but stunning Luxembourg should be on everyone’s must-visit list.
- And, just for you, we’ve included loads of extra pictures into several of these travel articles for you to discover.
- This issue is also packed with loads of genuine reader reviews of campsites they’ve stayed on, and we share our selection of the best campsites for enjoying the beauty of north Cornwall.
- Our expert road testers have secured some great motorhomes to test this month, including the Campervan of the Year – the AutoCampers Day Van – and the very latest budget coachbuilt from respected German manufacturer Knaus.
- In the popular technical section, you can learn how to fit your own reversing sensor system to a coachbuilt motorhome, create your own flashing warning triangle (PIC) and understand the process of designing your own campervan conversion.
- Our experts also explain all about your motorhome’s gas system and how to get the most from it.
- This issue also has loads of news, including details of the new VW T6, great competitions giving you the chance to win show tickets, a bike rack and ferry tickets to France
- There is also expert buying advice on the latest motorhome reversing aids and on where to shop to save £££s off your next 'van.