Packed into the August 2020 issue of Campervan:
- News - all the latest goings on in the campervan world
- Spotlight on Axon Motorhomes - we catch up with the company’s owner for the latest gossip
- Rolling Homes Expedition - designed for visiting Iceland
- Hymer Grand Canyon S 4x4 - a rather swanky, yet robust, Mercedes Sprinter-based ’van
- IH 630 RD/S4 - it’s 6.3m-long with rear doors and four seats
- Spain - getting off the beaten track for some two-wheeled fun
- Destination of the month - Find out why East Anglia is a region not to missed
- East Anglia campsites - some top-notch sites for exploring England’s eastern bulge
- North Norfolk - wildlife, walking, cycling and food. What’s not to like?
- Family campsites - perfect UK sites for campervan holidays with your tribe
- Campervan community - out and about in your campervans, enjoying the vanlife
- Scotland - Felicity Martin enjoys a weekend visiting the city of Stirling
- VW T4 Auto-Sleeper Trophy - Andy tells us all about his campervan and why he loves it!
- Geneve’s Hillside Birchover Classic - the wait is over and the Editor finally has her new ’van!
In the Know
- Paws on tour - useful tips for enjoying barbecue season with your pooch
- Cookery - some top recipes to enjoy cooking outdoors this summer
- Weight limits - is your camper looking mean and lean or in need of a diet?
- Accessories - all the latest campervan gear and gadgets put to the test
- Competition - win yourself a stonking Cadac 2 Cook 2 Pro Deluxe QR
And much, much more!
Considered the digital Campervan? Try the latest issue and enjoy all these extras not in the printed edition - loads more articles directly from Campervan’s website, interactive content, extra pages with additional photos, videos of campervans and accessories, interactive adverts and live weblinks and much more!
Download it now!