Campervan - April 2019
Campervan - Issue 19, 2020
... Read More >>
On Sale: 21 Mar 2019
Monthly Digital Subscription
Packed into the April 2019 issue of Campervan:
- Randger R535 - a four-berth pop-top campervan with a motorhome layout
- 8 Ball Camper Conversions - one very cool VW camper with tailor-made specification
- Roller Team Toleno R - a double bunk bed Fiat Ducato van that's made for families
- Small Campervans Nissan NV200 - campervan or campercar? You decide!
- WildAx Triton - a Ford Transit Custom-based camper with a rear washroom
- Hire - Norway's Arctic Circle in a Norwagon VW Caravelle
- The Scottish NC500 - Bob explores this epic route with a bunch of mates
- Campervan community - out and about in your campervans, enjoying the vanlife
- Kenya - who needs the AA when you've got Pastor Jimmy on hand?
- Destination of the month - it's no mere coincidence that Devon rhymes with heaven!
- Devon sites - delightful campsites for visiting this heavenly county
- The Lake District - Carol and Anthony show their age and meet the Old Man
- Dog-friendly campsites - perfect sites for pampering your pooches
- Events and shows - inspiration for getting out in the camper this month
- Iveco Daily - full-time campervanners, Jeni and Bill, enjoy vanlife in their self-converted Iveco campervan
- Rhales Conversions VW Crafter - Martin Dorey gives us the lowdown on his latest camper
- Toyota Hiace - Fi Darby takes us on a tour of tours around Dartmoor
- VW T25 - The Editor gets her hands dirty at the 'Peterborough Show'
- Camper King VW Transporter - Mike Waterman shares his recipe for making perfect bread
In the know
- Wild camping in Scotland - Cameron McNeish explains everything you need to know
- Accessories - the latest campervan gadgets put to the test
And much, much more!