Vauxhall confirms price and spec of electric Vivaro
Vauxhall has confirmed the pricing and specification for the Vivaro-e, its first factory-built, fully electric van.
The new electric van is available in two trim levels, Dynamic and Elite, two lengths, two bodies (van and double-cab) and two battery sizes, 50kWh and 75kWh. The electric motor produces 136hp with 260Nm of torque and the two battery sizes offer either a 144-mile range or a 205-mile range.
On-the-road prices (with the £8,000 Government grant applied) start at £28,361 and rise to £39,811 (excluding VAT).
Standard equipment on the Dynamic versions includes:
- ESP with traction control
- ABS with electronic brakeforce distribution
- Hill start assist
- twin airbags
- remote central locking
- cruise control
- multimedia infotainment unit with 7-inch colour touchscreen
- digital radio/AM/FM stereo radio
- Bluetooth connectivity and steering wheel-mounted controls
- electric windows and mirrors
- front fog lights
- rear parking sensors
- rain-sensitive windscreen wipers and automatic lighting.
The Elite versions add:
- multimedia with Navi Pro satellite navigation system
- panoramic rear-view camera
- body-colour bumpers
- LED daytime running lights
- lane departure warning
- speed sign recognition with intelligent speed adaptation
- side blind spot alert
- semi-adaptive cruise control
- forward collision alert with automatic emergency braking and pedestrian detection
- electrically folding door mirrors
- front and rear parking distance sensors
- 17-inch silver alloy wheels and metallic paint.