Updated Warners motorhome and campervan shows list announced
Warners Shows, the organiser of several nationwide motorhome and campervan shows has announced a revised 2020 schedule of events, to reflect the current coronavirus situation.
All events between now and the end of July will either take place later this summer or have been cancelled.
The new Warners Shows events schedule is:
- The Norfolk Motorhome & Campervan Show, Norwich - 24-26 July – no change to the show date at present
- The National Motorhome & Campervan Show, Peterborough - the show's dates have moved to 31 July – 2 August 2020 (postponed from April)
- The Western Motorhome & Campervan Show, Malvern - 14-16 August – no change to the show date at present
- The Southern Motorhome & Campervan Show, Newbury - the show's dates have moved to 28-30 August 2020 (postponed from May)
- The South West Motorhome & Campervan Show, Shepton Mallet - 11-13 September – no change to the show date at present
- The Motorhome & Campervan Show, Season Finale, Lincoln - 25-27 September – no change to the show date at present
Unfortunately, both the Midsummer Motorhome & Campervan Show at Stoneleigh in June and the Scottish Motorhome & Campervan Show in July will not go ahead for the 2020 season.
For those with existing bookings for cancelled or postponed shows, there are options.
Sally Dodds, Head of Events, says, "Both changing dates and cancelling shows leave us a huge logistical challenge and one that still could change as COVID-19 continues. For now, we have started to contact everyone with a Peterborough booking to offer them a transfer to the new date or a refund. We will then do the same with Newbury and so on, please bear with us, particularly as our office is now unmanned. All employees are working from home and this will take us several weeks to get through."
If shows have to be cancelled further down the line, refunds or transfers to 2021 bookings will be possible.
If you have any queries prior to being contacted by the events team about your booking, you can email them on email@example.com
Sally concludes, 'Whether you’re a motorhomer, caravanner, campervanner or tent-owner you play a significant part in contributing to the outdoor leisure industry and I remain hopeful that we can still enjoy some of this summer season. In the meantime, please continue to look after yourselves."