Top motorhomes to see at the 2017 NEC motorhome show
We have created a list of the motorhomes and campervans we think are worth more than a look at the upcoming motorhome show at Birmingham's NEC on October 17 to 22.
The Motorhome and Caravan Show opens next week and is not only thelargest motorhome show in the country, it is also the venue where manufacturers show off their latest season motorhomes and campervans.
The show is packed with motorhomes and campers of every shape, size and price, from compact sub-£40k campervans to massive £200k+ luxury liners.
While it is great to spend the day browsing the massive array of models on show and spend some time at the Experts' Theatre listening to the advice of speakers such as Dave Hurrell from MMM magazine, which is Britain's best-selling motorhome magazine, you do risk getting confused with so many models to see.
So, to help you, here is our pick of the new motorhomes and campervans at the show. These comes in a variety of layouts, designs and prices to suit almost everyone and we think you should have them on your must-see list.
- Bilbo’s Celex special edition rising-roof VW campervan
- Westfalia Sven Hedin campervan on the new VW Crafter
Fixed double bed motorhomes
- Auto-Sleepers Corinium FB
- Auto-Trail Tracker LB
- Dethleffs Advantage SE T7051 DBM
- Eura Mobil Integra I 890 EB
- Lunar Cassini TI
- Mobilvetta K-Yacht Techno Line 79
Fixed twin single bed motorhomes
- Adria Coral Supreme S 670 SLT
- Dethleffs Advantage SE T7051 EB
- Hymer B-Class SupremeLine 704
- Lunar Cassini EB