The Summer 2019 issue of MMM is out now
The Summer 2019 issue of MMM is out now to buy and download in digital format, with the print edition on sale in stores from Thursday, July 25.
To get a taste of what’s inside the issue, check out this video teaser.
As always, we have a fantastic line-up of travel features. Whether you’re planning an exciting motorhome excursion to Europe or prefer to stay closer to home, within the UK, we’ve got something to inspire your holiday ambitions.
Inside this issue, we’ve visited:
- Southern Spain
- Belgium, for a classic Wallonia family holiday
- Wales and the borderlands in Monmouthshire and Herefordshire
- The French Pyrenees
- Weekend travel focus on Folkestone and Dover
New motorhomes tested and reviewed are:
- Chausson 768 Welcome – with twin sofa lounges
- Eura Mobil – with an end washroom and twin single beds
- Mobilvetta K-Silver – new entry-level A-class
In this month’s technical section, our team of experts answer a range of reader questions, and we have two projects to share with you – how to create a lipped overcab shelf, and adapting a campervan’s standard table so it can be used outside.
There’s also a special focus on understanding the common safety systems underpinning our motorhomes.
That’s not all. We’ve also got buying advice – helping you to decide where to buy your next motorhome from – great deals from the secondhand market, a look of the challenges of refurbishing vintage motorhomes, the latest accessories and gadgets reviewed, and, of course, all the favourite regulars:
- Our month – what the MMM team has been up to
- Motor Muse Monthly
- My View
- Competitions and offers