Motorhome dealer, Erwin Hymer Centre Travelworld, introduces thermal imaging cameras
Stafford-based motorhome dealer, Erwin Hymer Centre Travelworld, has introduced thermal imaging cameras to check its staff and visitors' temperatures on arrival at the dealership.
As part of extensive measures to keep staff and customers safe since it re-opened back on June 1, including the introduction of ozone generators to help sterilise the interiors of its motorhome stock, Erwin Hymer Centre Travelworld also uses thermal imaging cameras to check the temperature of all visitors.
Anyone showing a higher than average reading will be asked to have their temperature taken again. If a visitor records two high readings, they will be asked to re-book their appointment, while staff will be asked to take time away from the business.
Other measures in place for visitors to Travelworld include:
- Appointment only policy in place for visitors
- 2m social distancing and a one-way system around the showroom
- Hand sanitiser stations on the reception desk for use on entering and leaving
- Gloves available to be worn when viewing a motorhome or campervan
- Visitors encouraged to wear face coverings
- In addition, contact-free motorhome and campervan video viewings are available on request.