MMM, What Motorhome and Campervan magazines issue coronavirus statement
The publisher of the country’s three leading motorhome magazines – MMM, What Motorhome and Campervan – has reassured subscribers and readers that they will still be able to get their favourite magazines during these unprecedented times.
After the Government’s announcement last night meant relying on buying a magazine from the shops was no longer an option, many readers have contacted the publisher and switched to a subscription.
The publisher said that, in light of the current situation, it is clear many readers are looking for an alternative to the traditional way of buying magazines from the shops.
The statement confirmed that all the magazine teams are working safely from their homes to ensure all three titles will continue to be published and will have the quality of content their readers have come to expect.
Print subscriptions for MMM, Campervan and What Motorhome magazines
For those who want to have a printed version of their magazine delivered direct to their door, they can simply click on the following links:
Digital subscriptions for MMM, Campervan and What Motorhome magazines
For those readers who want to a digital version of their favourite magazines, the publisher has reduced the prices for a limited period.
- To get MMM as a digital magazine there is a special offer running that means readers can get three issues for just £5 (until midnight on 29 March) or they can get their first issue for £1.99, then £2.99 a month thereafter. To get this offer for MMM magazine just click here
- For those looking for Campervan as a digital magazine, there is an offer now available that means readers can get their first issue for just 99p and then just £1.99 a month for subsequent issues. To get this offer for Campervan magazine just click here
- And for those looking for a digital version of What Motorhome magazine, they can also get their first issue for just 99p. To get this offer for What Motorhome magazine, just click here
In addition, the cost of all digital back issues have been reduced so readers can – for a limited time only – download any issue they like from the huge back catalogue for just £1.99 each. To get more details of this digital magazine back issue sale, just click here.
And the process for subscribing to a digital issue has been made easier. Simply follow these steps
- Log onto pocketmags.com
- Log-in if you already have an account or, if not, create an account (just click on the ‘hello, sign-in’ text at the top of the page
- Enter the name of the magazine you want to buy in the search box at the top of the page
- Click on the magnifying glass icon
- Click on the magazine cover
- You will then have access to the current issue, all of the back issues and all of the special editions
- Pick the issue you want, confirm and then enjoy