Get a hand up to your Moto-Trek motorhome
Moto-Trek has launched a motorised step to help you get into your motorhome. The Personal Access Life is a compact innovative internal lift that is designed to assist users with reduced mobility. PAL’s patented design allows the lift to be discretely integrated within the structure of the motorhome allowing use as a lift or fixed as a conventional motorhome step, capable of lifting up to 130kg. PAL is built completely within the motorhome body.
The motorised system features:
- Ease of Access: The ground level platform effortlessly elevates you to the motorhome floor level.
- Integrated Step Position: Can be used in an intermediate position as a conventional access step.
- Ground Clearance: Unlike conventional cassette lifts, PAL does not impede on vehicle ground clearance.
- Design: Fully integrated within the vehicle needing no extra external space beyond the usual vehicle limits.
- Shielded from the Weather: PAL is integrated so the user is shielded from the elements when in use.
- Manual Override: The system can be disabled and secured in travel position so the vehicle can still be driven.
The PAL system costs £2,700 and is available on the Moto-Trek X-Cite and Euro-Treka motorhomes.
Find your perfect motorhome with our Motorhome For Sale Finder.
Check out our online Store for back issues, subscriptions and readers' offers.