Brownhills Group pledge to improve customer service
Tom Booth has unveiled a seven-point action plan that he says will change perceptions people have of the company and ensure it is “first class” in every aspect of the business.
In a candid statement, Mr Booth is also seeking to reassure customers who have received poor service in the past that this will not be the case in the near future.
One of his action point plans is to offer customers the chance to ask him questions directly.
Mr Booth said: “The company grew so quickly in the last two years that we became victims of our own success. However, this is no excuse for not ensuring that our most valuable asset, our customers, receive the service they would expect from such a prestigious company.
“We are aware of the improvements that need to be made and have a seven-point plan to enhance our business over the coming months.”
The company’s seven-point plan is:
1. A ‘talk to Tom” service giving motorhomers the chance to ask the chief executive a question. It can be accessed via http://www.brownshills.co.uk/feedback/
2. Get to the bottom of current product issues with manufacturers to ensure the product is right.
3. Improve after sales performance and deliver excellent after care. Resolve customer issues quickly.
4. Improve the availability of parts.
5. Achieve a user friendly website that is easy to navigate.
6. Improve customer retention through its Club Brownhills facility and create a customer focus group.
7. Answer all emails and phone call queries within a few hours and make it easy for customers to contact them.
Mr Booth added: “This is a challenging and exciting time in our company’s history and I’m delighted to be a part of it.”