Bailey launches Approach Autograph 740 motorhome
Bailey of Bristol has launched its Approach Autograph 740 coachbuilt motorhome, one of a new five-model strong Approach Autograph rangeThe new low-line Approach Autograph 740 features a four-berth, end-bed fixed double layout and offers a high level of specification as standard.
Standard equipment on the 740, and across the entire Approach Autograph range, includes:
- Cab seat twin armrests
- Dual front airbags
- Cab air conditioning
- Cruise control
In addition to the 740, the Bailey Approach Autograph range consists of the:
- 625, a two berth end-lounge;
- 745, a four-berth end-bed fixed double with belted travel seats;
- 750, a four-berth end-bed with twin fixed singles, with belted travel seats and a rear storage garage;
- and the 765, a six-berth low-profile with a drop-down double bed – a first by a UK motorhome manufacturer.
The range will be available from approved Bailey dealers from early August 2013 onwards.
- Bailey has been producing caravans for 65 years.
- It first entered the motorhome market in 2011 with the launch of the Approach SE range.
- In May 2013 it announced the production of its 1,000th Approach SE motorhome.
- The Approach SE 625 won the 2013 MMM and Which Motorhome magazine Non-Fixed Bed Coachbuilt Motorhome of the Year award.
The Approach SE 745 was Overall Winner of The Caravan Club Motor Caravan Design and Drive Competition, 2012.
For the full review of the Bailey Approach Autograph 740, see the September 2013 issue of Which Motorhome magazine (out 8 August).
To find out more about Bailey of Bristol visit www.baileyofbristol.co.uk
You can read an edited version of the Approach Autograph 740 review in the Reviews section, NOW.
- Bailey crash tests motorhomes to improve safety
- Bailey sells 1,000th Approach SE motorhome
Approach SE 625 wins the 2013 MMM and Which Motorhome magazine
Non-Fixed Bed Coachbuilt Motorhome of the Year award
- Bailey sets prices for new motorhome range
- Bailey launches three new motorhomes
- Bailey announce new motorhome model