An awning is ideal for when you need a bit more living space, or shade from the classic British weather or the heat of the continental sun. There is a choice to be made, though, on whether you want a drive-away model or a fixed awning, like this Eclipse Pro 380.
The motorhome version comes in L and XL heights to accommodate campervans or coachbuilts with a fixing rail height of up to 2.80m. It's adorned with a myriad of features including the Dura-Tech fully welded Oxygen air frame with single point inflation for super fast pitching. As with all the premium awnings in the Outdoor Revolution line-up, the frame is protected by the company’s signature Intelligent Frame System backed up by a lifetime air tube guarantee.
The Eclipse Pro awning range has plenty of ventilation, with toughened zip back breathable mesh panels built into both side doors, letting in plenty of air whilst keeping out flying bugs.
A full zip-in mesh accessory door is also available for the central door, as well as both side doors - perfect for warm climates.
Constructed in the luxury 600HD premium awning fabric for durability & complete weather protection, the clean lines of the Eclipse model sets the bar high when it comes to modern, cutting edge design.
Other features of the Eclipse Pro 30 include:
- Hydrostatic head 6000mm
- Lifetime Guarantee on the Air Frame System (T’s & C’s apply)
- Dynamic Speed Valve & Intelligent Frame relief valve system
- Front left and right zip-back doors with central zip-out door
- Extended shaped front to 280cm deep
- Full walk-in (195cm) height side door entrances
- Zip-out left and right side doors with zip-back Phoenix mesh panels
- Zip-on side annexe option (fits left or right side)
- Tinted anti-glare PVC windows with leaf design zip-up curtain blinds
- Tinted anti-glare PVC roof windows
- Ground Anchor Webbing secure guying system
- Includes pump, draught skirt, peg set, storm straps and carry bag
The Eclipse Pro 380 costs from £949 for the L version and £999 for the XL. There is also a range of optional extras to customise your awning, with specific LED lighting systems, conservatory annexe extension, coordinating windbreak, breathable carpet, mesh door panel, waterproof roof liner and rear pad poles.
For more information head for outdoor-revolution.com
How to enter
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the question by the closing date of 11th February 2021, by entering the competition you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.