When you are finally able to get out and about in your motorhomes once more, you’ll need to make sure your vehicle is spick and shiny. Specialist cleaners help keep your motorhome looking its best as well as prolonging the time between detailed cleaning sessions.
Diamondbrite manufactures a range of products that are tailored for motorhomes and campervans, as well as for your car, too. Currently, the company is offering its generic vehicle starter packs (which can be used for motorhomes and campervans also) for £27.50.
This pack contains everything you need to get your motorhome spotlessly clean including:
- Ceramic Glaze: a finishing glaze to produce a hydrophobic surface and a gleaming shine
- Ruby Red Alloy Wheel Cleaner: a neutral pH formulation that can be used on both steel and alloy wheels
- Max Foam Shampoo: a high foaming, concentrated shampoo derived from vegetable oils. It is therefore fully biodegradable, and removes all types of dirt from exterior surfaces such as paintwork, GRP, chrome, rubber and plastic
- Rinse And Shine: designed to be a post-wash rinse and the final step of the vehicle wash cycle. It has been formulated to aid drying and increase the gloss finish of the vehicle
- Interior Cleaner: an effective combination of detergents, which easily cleans carpets, upholstery, vinyl and rubber
- Microfibre cloth: can be used for a variety of cleaning applications, but work extremely well on mirrors, glass and bright metals. The microscopic fibres cling to the dirt, making cleaning easier and they are machine washable
For more information on all these products and Diamondbrite’s Leisure range, which offers things like window cleaner and insect remover, head to diamondbrite.co.uk