Caravan and Motorhome Services
Our service engineers undertake all aspect of Motorhome and Caravan services including:
- Caravan chassis and Running Gear Service – our technicians are City & Guilds accredited receive full training from Al-Ko and BPW to ensure they are familiar with your caravan.
- Caravan/Motorhome Electrical Service – our technicians attend the latest electrical training courses and are accredited to inspect, install and repair all aspects of caravan electrics including 12v and 240v.
- Gas Service – our caravan service technicians are trained to industry standards to ensure they are furnished with the latest information to service, repair or install gas fittings or appliances with your caravan/motorhome ensuring peace of mind. We also use digital gas analysers to help diagnose when a piece of equipment is not working within spec.
- Carbon Monoxide - The silent killer, our engineers have the latest equipment to test and diagnose whether you vehicle has a problem with Carbon Monoxide.
- Water System Service - our service engineers will undertake all aspects of service on your vehicles on board systems to ensure everything is operating correctly as it should be.
- Damp Check - It is essential you protect your investment with a comprehensive damp check we do this with current calibrated Protimeters.
John Wicks Caravans, North West Norfolk's, one stop shop for ALL of your Caravan and Motorhome repair needs!
At John Wicks Caravans, we pride ourselves on the technical capabilities of our skilled caravan and motorhome service, repair and accessory technicians. We offer a one stop shop for all caravan and motorhome repairs.
John Wicks Caravans have gone Mobile! we now have a fully fitted out service vehicle so we can look after your pride and joy at your Home or on Site Call us now on 01485 601212 to book it in and have your caravan or motorhome serviced the way you want it where you want it.
Our technicians undertake all repairs to all makes of caravan and motorhome: