Five creative DIY caravan ideas
Following our 100 touring tips article, we've got another dose of DIY advice below, courtesy of Cassiefairy.
Cassie has been working hard on her Sprite project, converting it from standard caravan to homely creative office space. She's recently found some superb storage solutions to make the best use of space in the tourer, but there are a couple more general ideas that Cassie sticks to when it comes to choosing her next move for the restoration...
Five top caravan DIY tips from Cassie
• Don’t let the aesthetic condition of the caravan put you off – an old shell can look amazing with a coat of paint.
• Shop online to find specialist caravan repair products (such as window trim) at the best prices.
• Keep an eye out for secondhand furniture that you can turn into a custom-made interior.
• Ask friends and family to help give you a hand with tricky DIY tasks.
• Half-used pots of paint and ends of wallpaper rolls can be just enough to cover a small caravan wall, so ask around for unwanted decorating products.
For more information on Cassie and her creative lifestyle both in the caravan and out, head to cassiefairy.com