Dometic updates Ace AIRPro inflatable awning for 2021
Dometic has updated and improved its popular Ace AIRPro caravan and motorhome awning for the 2021 season.
The Dometic Ace AIRPro is a lightweight inflatable awning with large, full-height windows and skylights to provide ample lighting.
It's now available in two sizes - 400cm or 500cm widths - and has been designed to fit a variety of caravans, smaller motorhomes and campervans, thanks to its patented Multi-Height System, which makes it suitable for awning rail heights between 235-265cm.
For the 2021 season, Dometic has also made improvements to a number of the awning's features, including:
- The addition of an inflatable wet weather canopy with apex mesh ventilation
- The depth has been increased to 3.25m
- Dual 5mm and 7mm keder beading now fitted as standard to enable fitting onto conventional caravan awnings rails as well as motorhome cassette awnings
- Triangular apex ventilation panels are now fitted to all new Dometic inflatable awnings to increase air circulation
- The Ace AIRPro can now be fitted with optional inflatable extensions on the right-hand, left-hand side or both. Each extension increases the total awning width by 1.9m. Toggle-in the optional inner tent for an additional sleeping space.
- It's also introduced a brand-new accessory — the zip-on Side Wing is used to create a half-open sheltered space for preparing food.
The Ace AIRPro 400S is priced at €2,125, while the 500S is priced at €2,250.