BCA Measham holds first spring motorhome and caravan auction
The auction starts at 12noon and will feature around 120 vehicles to suit all budgets and tastes.
Kieran Bull, Caravan and Motorhome Manager at BCA Measham says: “We will be selling such models such as Swift, Bailey, Elddis, Bessacarr, Auto-Sleeper and Auto-Trail, with everything from nearly new to older vehicles on offer. We even have an American motorhome."
Potential buyers can check online at www.british-car-auctions.co.uk for full catalogue listings and digital photographs, as well as details of forthcoming sales.
Caravan and motorhomes being offered on 9th March include:
• 2011 Bailey Pegasus Ancona - Single axle, 6-berth caravan
• 2010 Elddis Odyssey 540 - Single axle, 4-berth caravan
• 2006 Fourwinds Fun Mover (Ford) - 9,900 miles, 4-berth American motorhome
• 2008 Auto-Trail Cheyenne SE (Fiat) - 12,800 miles, 4-berth, tag-axle coachbuilt motorhome
• 2011 Bessacarr E540 (Fiat) - 19 miles only, 2-berth motorhome
• 2009 Auto-Sleeper Stratford (Peugeot) - 9,500 miles, 2-berth panel van conversion