Bailey Unicorn Cartagena to debut at NEC show
• Caravan added to Bailey Unicorn range
• Twin-axle, transverse island bed layout
• Combining elements of Barcelona and Pamplona
A new caravan is being added to Bailey's Unicorn range, incorporating popular elements from existing Pamplona and Barcelona models in a reconfigured twin-axle layout. In line with the rest of the new Unicorn range for 2013, the Cartagena weighs less than its nearest predecessor despite its nearside-mounted transverse island bed and multitude of other elements.
Features of Bailey's latest addition include:
• Thetford Caprice combo oven and grill with dual fuel hob and electric hotplate
• Dometic 190 litre fridge freezer
• Vertical skylight above a recessed three-drawer front chest
• AL-KO ATC Trailer Control System
• TRACKER Monitor Stolen Vehicle Recovery System
• Michelin branded tyres
• Alde central heating plus heated towel rail
Bailey is set to display its new Unicorn for the first time along with the rest of the range at the Motorhome and Caravan Show at Birmingham's NEC on Tuesday 16 October.
For more information on the Cartagena and new Unicorn range, visit bailey-caravans.co.uk or keep an eye out on our Reviews section.