Packed into the October 2018 issue of MMM:
- Great UK destinations, with autumn tours following the Welsh stretch of the River Severn, glorious gardens in the Lakes and the remote Ardgour in Scotland, plus all the fun of the East Sussex seaside
- How about an easy, low-cost break to Brittany and Normandy? Plus there's an unplanned tour of Belgium and France, as well as a magical tour of Germany's Fairytale Route and campsites across Europe
- Completely new for the 2019 season, we review Auto-Trail's new Tracker with a French bed and an end washroom, as well as the latest twin lounge Benimar campervan
- If you want something bigger, we take a fresh look at a perennially popular overcab model, the Bürstner Argos A747
- Plus, owners review their own motorhomes - a twin lounge Auto-Sleeper Fairford and a Swift Escape with bunk beds
- Thinking about upgrading to the latest lithium technology for your motorhome? Read about how four motorhomers went about it
- Prepare for the colder months with our winterisation advice - essential no matter whether your 'van goes into hibernation or takes to the road
- Plus we look at fitting reversing sensors to a coachbuilt, creating a custom speedo linked to the vehicle diagnostics and more
- Great products to set you up for the winter season, plus the latest accessories for you and your motorhome
- Get the right motorhome, whether you are searching for a brilliant end-of-season discount on an unregistered or ex-demo motorhome, a great deal on a used campervan with the alternative end kitchen layout or looking to invest in a classic model
WIN GREAT PRIZES including a Duvalay mattress and water filter sets.
And much, much more!