Packed into the November 2017 issue of MMM:
FREE ESSENTIAL GUIDE TO 2018 MOTORHOMES - The most comprehensive guide to all the main 2018 British and European motorhomes that have just gone on sale in dealer showrooms throughout the country
WIN GREAT PRIZES including places on a motorhome training course, towels for dogs and dehumidifiers
- Great breaks to idyllic, less-visited destinations, including the Howgills in Cumbria, the hidden jewels of Nottinghamshire, France's Le Perche and the canals and windmills of the Netherlands
- Plus, walking the peaks of Derbyshire and visiting Manchester's festive markets, searching out southeast Devon's wildlife and exploring the dramatic landscapes and history of eastern Germany and Austria
- We review fixed single bed coachbuilts: a 2.5m-wide British Bailey with high-up beds and the latest Adria Coral Supreme with low beds and an end washroom
- Owners report on their motorhomes: an Auto-Trail Apache with a transverse doube bed and a WildAx campervan with a big front lounge
- Would a motorhomer swap an A-class for the new Airstream caravan?
- All you need to know about motorhoming away from mains hook-up, including how to fit a solar panel and advice on living off-grid
- A DIY project, turning TV brackets into occasional tables, plus fitting a satellite TV system to an Auto-Sleeper Legend
- Plus, we provide solutions to readers' motorhoming problems, from LPG and levelling to tyre pressures and tracking systems
- Great savings on 2017 motorhomes, with discounts of up to £10,000 at dealers across the UK
- Secondhand price guide and advice if you're looking for a used campervan with a rear lounge layout
- Solar-powered gadgets to conserve power in your motorhome and enhance your adventures away from the 'van
And much, much more.