... Read More >>
On Sale: 07 Jan 2016
Monthly Digital Subscription
Packed into the February issue of MMM:
- FREE MMM guide to worldwide motorhoming - explore Europe, Australia, the US and more with our worldwide motorhoming guide
- FREE MMM 2016 Buyer's Guide - a must if you're thinking of buying a motorhome in 2016
- TRAVEL - Early season breaks to the dramatic Cheddar Gorge, the Dumfries coast or visit Bronte Country and a Brecons walking festival. Make a weekend of it in Paris or enjoy Irish charms. Plus walking in Derbyshire and campsites for the Lakes.
- TESTED - Find out which motorhomes took the trophies in the annual National Motorhome Awards 2016. Plus, we review a sub-6m Sun Living low-profile and a Roller Team with fixed single beds and an end washroom. Owners report on downsizing from an A-class to a Globecar high-top with twin single beds in the rear.
- TECHNICAL - Step-by-step guides to checking tyre pressures, using a weighbridge and pitching up. Our Q&A section gets to the root of common problems, from engine malfunctions to installing solar panels. Plus getting the ultimate motorhome alarm fitted.
- BUYING - Great savings on new motorhomes for sale, plus our pick of classic 'vans for sale. We reveal eight great examples of secondhand French bed coachbuilts. Plus accessories to improve your gas system and gadgets for the 'van.
And much, much more!