Packed into the June 2020 issue of Camping magazine:
- GO WILD IN THE COTSWOLDS - Capture the wildlife on your camera
- A WEEK IN ST IVES - Our guide to the perfect family camping holiday
- CITY DELIGHTS - Discover the historic city of Durham
- LOCKDOWN CAMPING - How to get your camping fix while in quarantine
- ECO-CAMPING - Be kind to the planet as you enjoy the outdoors
- BRAINTEASER - Puzzles to exercise your mind
- 50 GREAT CAMPSITES - Our selection of the best sites for your post-lockdown getaway
- CAMPSITE OF THE MONTH - Blair Castle, Perthshire
- SKILLS: ESSENTIAL LOCKDOWN JOBS - How to make the most of your time at home
- SKILLS: ELECTRICITY - A quick guide to using hook-ups on the campsite
- TENT REVIEWS - Six compact family tents in the spotlight
- KITBAG - Check out the latest outdoor gear
- CAMPSITE COOKING - The recipe for success with Campingaz
- FIRST PITCH - What’s new in the world of camping?
- ROUND THE CAMPFIRE – AT HOME - Your views and pictures
- LAW OF THE CAMPSITE - Gillian Law’s camping thoughts
- PAWS ON SITE - Camping fun for your four-legged friends
- OUR SITE - Liz Morrell meets campsite owners living the dream
- WIN A CADAC BBQ - Your chance to land one of three Safari Chef 2 Pro bundles
And much, much more!
Did you know that Camping magazine has a 74-page SAMPLE of its digital magazine for readers to try for free, Click here to download a copy today!