You can download the September issue of Camping from today!
• Travel and holiday inspiration - find out what to explore on an autumn break in the Cotswolds, our guide to the perfect seven-day camping holiday in Northumberland and a selection of the best adults-only campsites
• Go light – a complete guide to backpacking and lightweight camping
• Go wild – the rules of wild camping
• Go walking – the beginners’ guide to hitting the hills
• The best gear and tents for lightweight camping trips
• Expert advice on camping in colder weather or packing up for winter
• Campsite cooking
And much, much more!
With the digital edition of Camping magazine, you can also enjoy lots of great extras including interactive web links for attractions, campsites and companies, live web feeds and more.
You can try your first digital issue for just £2.99 and if you like what you read, you’ll pay just £3.99 each for all future issues. Click here now.
Alternatively, you could enjoy a fully searchable digital library of every issue of Camping since September 2016 and all future issues for just £3.49. Click here to subscribe via Exact Editions.