Weights and measures
Judges and technical experts assessed everything from weights and measures to Thermal Insulation Grade and recommended tyre pressures. Further scrutiny awarded merit for build quality, ease of erection and pull down, together with sleeping and living accommodation.
The awards form part of a wide range of initiatives which the Club undertakes with the dual aims of not only allowing Club members to buy with confidence, but also of encouraging manufacturers to improve their products, thereby ensuring the industry maintains its high standards and professional reputation.
- Trailer Tents costing £3,100 and under - Cabanon Venus DL
- 2nd place - Cabanon Stratos L
- Trailer Tents costing over £3,100 - Camperlands Camp-Let Concorde
- 2nd place - Combi-Camp Venezia King Size
- Folding Campers and Extendible Folding Caravans - Pennine Pathfinder
- 2nd place - Conway Crusader
- Folding Caravans and Pop Tops - Wheelhome Sprintaway Lux
- 2nd place - Gobur Carousel 10/2T
- Conventional Caravans - Avondale Dart 380-2
- 2nd place - Lunar Ariva