Last chance to join us at the Big Camp
From just £50 per pitch you can bring the whole family to the award-winning Norfolk site Kelling Heath for a great value weekend with Camping magazine.
The fun starts this Friday and the weekend includes a Saturday night party with live music, camping skills and equipment demonstrations with Coleman, activities for the children and a farmers’ market.
Here's what we've got planned:
• Arrival from 12pm
• Wildlife walks, including bat detection and moth trapping
• Crazy Banana the clown with balloon modelling and circus skills for the kids
• Dawn chorus walk from 6am
• Farmers Market from 10am-2pm
• Guyrope Gourmet cooking demos
• Coleman camping demo plus family fun games with prizes to be won from 2pm
• Dress your tent in our ‘seaside’ theme competition – judging is at 5pm and the winner will get a fantastic Coleman prize!
• Enjoy your evening with a dusk wildlife walk and evening entertainment in the bar with live music from Rococo
• 10am Coleman camping demo plus more family games
• Falconry will be on throughout the day plus Acorn Events craft making for the kids
• At 3pm a wildlife ramble for the whole family
• Finish your day with a wildlife walk at dusk
You can enjoy all these FREE events throughout the weekend, plus you also get:
• 10% off all on-site food and drink
• Use of the leisure facilities including an indoor pool with 2-for-1 passes
• Discounted tickets on the North Norfolk Railway
Big Camp Prices:
For the whole family to stay this weekend, we have an exclusive value package where you just pay one rate per pitch, with no additional charges. Pitch rates are:
• Serviced Pitch – just £50 for the weekend
• Serviced Premium Pitch – just £60 for the weekend
• Full Serviced Premium Pitch – just £70 for the weekend
Enjoy this amazing value family weekend by booking your pitch now:
CALL the Kelling Heath booking office on 01263 588181 quoting the code KBC279
ONLINE visit www.kellingheath.co.uk and fill in in their online booking form entering the code KBC279 when prompted.