We’ve teamed up with top camping brand, Outdoor Revolution, to bring you the chance to win this superb family tent. The Airedale 7.0SE is a premium seven-berth (+4) family air tent with large side annexe and you should expect to pay around £1,249 for the 2021 model. It has been updated for the new season, building on the success of the critically acclaimed and exclusive double side-annexe. The annexe has been designed as either an access point, flexible utility space or two-berth sleeping area. Combined with an optional internal inner tent, the total sleeping capacity can be increased to 11.
The parallel design of the porch area means that only a small amount of extra pitch space is used to the side of the tent. A huge roll-back panel complete with mesh windows separates the internal living space from the front porch, which can be zipped back or totally enclosed. This allows versatility and offers ventilation and a feeling of open space.
The Airedale 7.0SE also includes the new double-width patio-style side door with ‘phoenix mesh’ ventilation, a wardrobe pole, removable ‘bathtub’ front porch groundsheet, and zip-up curtains. This is the perfect large family tent for those who truly appreciate a spacious camping experience.
- 240 HDE high-density all-weather lightweight fabric
- Hydrostatic head of 4,000mm
- Oxygen Air Frame with dynamic speed valve and Intelligent Relief Valve system
- Lifetime guarantee on Air Frame System (T&Cs apply)
- Front zip that lets you add an additional front porch extension
- Tinted PVC windows with zip-up curtains
- Darkened twilight micro polyester bedrooms with 2/3/2 zip-in dividers
- Front porch cooking ventilation panel
- Reflective guylines with quick adjusters
- Adjustable pegging system
- Includes pump, peg set, storm straps and carry bag
How to enter
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the question by the closing date of 22nd April 2021, by entering the competition you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.